Many small business owners are being pulled in many different directions. They frequently rely on single-purpose applications to assist them in improving their day-to-day business operations. These apps assist them with tasks such as billing, project management, help desk, business operations, and more.
Needless to say, a rapidly expanding company can quickly become a complex web of software apps. The truth is that relying on multiple single-breed apps will almost certainly limit their competitive edge. They make even the most basic business tasks more difficult to complete.
The good news is that this mess is totally avoidable with all-in-one business platforms like Utiliko. These platforms help businesses overcome the numerous challenges that come with relying on multiple applications to run their business.
Utiliko: The All-in-one Business Management Software
Using an all-in-one business management platform like Utiliko will help your company stay on top of the game. Utiliko is a streamlined business management platform that integrates essential business services into a single platform.
These services cover critical functions such as accounting, project management, CRM, and human resources. Utiliko also offers e-signature for contract and estimate execution, billable time tracking, email integration, and other features.
All-in-one business management platforms offer great benefits that are critical and consequential to your company’s operations. Let’s look at five of their most significant benefits.
5 Benefits Of Using All-in-one Business Platforms
The smaller your team, the more important efficiency in business management activities becomes. You can’t afford to waste time that could be spent on revenue-generating tasks. Here are five reasons why you should switch to all-in-one business platforms like Utiliko:
1. Automated Workflows: Poorly integrated IT systems or a combination of manual and automated activities can lead to numerous hand-offs. A company, for example, would need to run a number of independent systems to fulfill orders.
These include stand-alone point-of-sale software, order configuration software, order processing software, and shipping software. You would need employees to key in customer and product data multiple times as an order moved through the jumble of disconnected systems.
Workflow automation can help you improve many of your processes while also increasing your overall productivity. It will save you time manually entering, checking, and duplicating data sets. As a result, you will be able to focus more on high-level, creative jobs that require more human attention.
2. Remove the need for internal IT expertise: When it comes to cloud-based solutions, security is a top priority. If the security of your field execution software is breached, you could lose a lot of data or money. Fortunately, all-in-one platforms like Utiliko offer a wide array of security benefits to your business and customers.
Consider how difficult it is to find security solutions that work across multiple applications. Security protocols that work well with POS software may not work as well with another inventory management solution. This is not a problem with all-in-one software solutions.
All-in-one business platforms enable security measures across the whole platform, even when multiple models are used. Finding and implementing an overall security solution becomes easier in this manner when compared to single-breed solutions.
3. Reduces Costs: A minimal monthly charge for one software product sounds ideal when you’re just getting started. After a few months of steady business growth, however, one app has grown to 20. Before you know it, you’re spending hundreds of dollars per month on overlapping features.
A common misconception is that the prices for all-in-one software solutions would be higher because you’d be using the same number of programs. However, integrated business platforms like Utiliko offer numerous cost advantages.
For one thing, sales reps save time and increase productivity by not having to switch between applications. Second, a centralized platform simplifies pricing models and makes bookkeeping easier.
This means that your business operators will know exactly what they are paying for in the end. Otherwise, they would have to spend their time adding up the costs of several software programs with various payment cycles and price structures.
4. Improves Accessibility: Most profitable business activities are those that prioritize the interests of your retail partners. When your reps are bouncing from one program to the next all day, the usability of integrated software systems is significantly higher.
Similarly, brands with better integration and ease of use tend to have an easier time sharing reports with partners. Even if the errors have little impact on your bottom line, they can degrade the customer experience.
The more software errors you make during the course of a workday, the more opportunities you will miss. You will have a smooth, seamless, and professional experience if your employees do not have to stop and think about which app they are using.
When compared to single-use platforms, all-in-one software solutions like Utiliko are more accessible. As a result, your workforce will adapt to the technology more quickly and easily.
5. Work From Anywhere, Anytime: Most small business management software is cloud-based and mobile-friendly. This is a vast improvement over clunky old software that is difficult to install and use.
Furthermore, small business management software is not limited to small teams.
It allows various teams from around the world to work together without confusion during unexpected times such as the pandemic. Everything is documented and tracked on the fly, with minimal effort on your part.
Utiliko’s cloud-based business management system enables quick access to project management tools, accounting software integrations, multiple systems, order management, and much more.
The best part is that you can do it from anywhere in the world as long as you have a subscription and a good internet connection.
Stay Competitive With Utiliko
Consolidating data into a centralized, all-in-one platform allows small businesses to connect the dots across departments. For more information on Utiliko’s all-in-one business management platform, please contact us today.