User can navigate to the estimate details page by click on ‘Estimate reference number’ from the estimates list page.
1.following options displays on top of the estimate details page
- Show to clientOn click it’s changed into Hide to Client. Estimate will not be visible to client when client log’s in to the system.
- Convert to invoiceOn click the estimate is converted to invoice and navigate to invoice detail page. An estimate can be converted to Invoice only once.
- Estimate HistoryTo see activities for this estimates
- Mark as declinedOn click the estimate status change to Declined
- Mark as acceptedOn click the estimate status change to Accepted
- PinClick to pin the estimate which is visible on dashboard All pinned Detail Tab
- EmailOn click estimate will be emailed to client/lead.
- PrintClick to print the estimate.
- PDFClick to download the estimate.
- EditClick to edit estimate details.
- Client/Lead nameDisplay’s the Lead/Client name and on click redirects to Lead/Client detail page.
- Client/Lead addressDisplay’s the Lead/Client address and on click redirects to Lead/Client location on google the map.
- Related toDisplay’s the title of Ticket/Project/Opportunity for which estimate is attached to. Onclick redirects to Ticket/Project/Opportunity detail page.
- Estimate statusDisplay’s status of estimate.
- Item listDisplay’s items related to estimate in list
- DescriptionDisplay’s short note for estimate