Click on the `New RMA` tab. It shows the form to add RMA. Fill general information.
1.The first section is RMA Information, contains
- Select ClientClient for which RMA is to be created
- Select InvoiceInvoice of selected client
- Return Type Return type of RMA
2.The second section is Item table, contains
- Item NameName of an item
- DescriptionItem description
- QuantityQuantity of items to be returned (Not more than ordered in case of invoice selected)
- ReasonReason of returning the item.
After filling the required fields, click submit button to add RMA. There are two options
- CreateAfter adding RMA, it redirects to the RMA details page.
- CancelAfter canceling RMA creation, it clears the form & redirects to the RMA list.