Click on the ‘New Opportunity tab. It shows the form to add an Opportunity.
The form has five divisions
- Opportunity Information
- Opportunity Forecast
- Next Action
- Short Notes
1.Opportunity Information contains the following
- Opportunity NameName of the opportunity
- Select Client/LeadsSelect the client/lead from the dropdown list to create the opportunity for
- Sales RepSales representative is the person responsible for the opportunity. By default the logged user is selected as default user.
- PipelineThe pipeline in which the opportunity falls. By default first pipeline from the dropdown list is selected.
- StagesThe stage of the pipeline where opportunity resides. The list is populated on selection of Pipeline dropdown. By default it is the first stage of the pipeline
- SourceIt is the source of the opportunity
- ContactsIt displays the list of contacts for client/leads. It can empty if no contact found.
- Add new linkHere you can add a custom link. It can be site name or some imp link related to opportunity
- StatusIt displays the list of status which are of type “In Process”
- DepartmentIt will show the list of Sales dept. By default sales dept is shown.
2.Opportunity Forecast contains the following
- End DateIt is the deadline of the opportunity.
- Expected RevenueTotal revenue that is expected from it
- Probability of Winning %It’s the winning probability percentage.
3.Next Action has three options in dropdown. By default it is selected as none. On selection of any of the options a form pop’s up. Below are the three options with details
- CallCall has following fields to fill up
- MeetingMeeting has following fields to fill up
- DeadlineDeadline has following fields to fill up
4.Short Notes contains the following
In this section you can add a short note regarding the Opportunity. This is a text editor with multiple tools on it to use.
5.The fourth section is Participants, contains
- MyselfSystem logged user
- EveryoneEveryone presents in system
- CustomSelected users from the user list