You are here:
1.How to add your mail account in utiliko ?
- Click on the ‘Mailbox’ tab in the left side panel. It will redirect you to ‘Mailbox’.
- Click on ‘please go here to update it’ or click on the settings icon. You will be redirected to email.
2.Email settings page
Fill all the details with your email address and password in the settings page.
- Enter your imap host
- Enter your smtp host
- Enter your imap port
- Enter your smtp port
- Enter email user’s first name
- Enter email user’s last name. (Mail will send with this first and last name).
- Enter your email address
- Enter your email password
Note : If it is gmail, we should turn on imap and less secure app access in the account settings in gmail account.
3.Signature and Test email
- You can add your signature here which will be added with your all send emails.
- Add a test email address here to test whether you entered the correct email details or not.
- Click on ‘Save Changes’ to save your mail settings.
- Click on ‘Test Email Settings’ to test your email details. It will send an email to the email address which you entered in ‘Test email Id’ field.
- If you click on ‘close’ button updated changes won’t be saved. All the three buttons will redirect you to the Mailbox home page. If entered details are correct, your all the mails will be displayed else it will ask you to update.