Click on the ‘Create Estimate’ tab. It shows the form to add Estimate. Fill general information.
1.The first section is Client/Lead Information
- Client/Lead Name Dropdown list of lead/client
- Related toRelated to field defines the module which is related to the estimate
2.The second section is Estimate Information
- DiscountEnter discount for the estimate.
- Estimate DateDate of an Estimate. It will always take the current date as default.
- Default TaxDefault tax of an estimate which will auto-populate with a system default tax
3.The third section is Estimate items Information
- Item nameSelect an item from item name dropdown
- DescriptionDescription of an item
- QtyQuantity of an item
- Unit PriceUnit price of an item
- Mark upMark up of an item
- TaxTax of an item
- Sub TotalSub total of an item
- Tax AmountTax amount of an item
4.The fourth section is Estimate Notes Information
- MemoMemo of an Estimate
- NotesNotes of an Estimate which will auto-populate from estimate setting
After filling the required field click ‘Save’ button to add the estimate.