Click on the ‘New Project’ tab. It shows the form to add new project.
The form has four divisions
- Project Information
- Project Category
- Project Description
1.Project Information contains the following
- Select ClientDrop down list to select client
- Point of contact Displays the point of contact automatically if exists when client is selected.
- Select Company LocationCheckbox to select company location.If it checked select company location drop down List Appears. We can select location if client has multiple locations.
- Location AddressDisplays client address automatically when client is selected, We can change it as well.
2.Project Category contains the following
- Project NameName of the project
- Select PipelineDrop down list to select the project pipeline
- StageDrop down list to select the stages [ Based on pipeline selected ]
- Start DateDate picker to select the project start date
- End DateDate picker to select the project End date
- Project CategoryDrop down list to select the project category
- Fixed RateCheckbox to decide fixed rate or not If Fixed Rate is checked Budget and Demo URL fields will appear instead of hourly rate and with tasks.
- ProgressUsed to select progression of project
- Hourly RateHourly rate of the project
- With TaskCheckbox to decide with task or without task
- DepartmentDropdown list to select department
3.Project Description contains the following
Project related description can be added through this section with the help of editor.
4.The fourth section is Participants, contains
- Project ManagerProject manager drop down list
- OwnerOwner selection drop down list.