Click on the ‘New Task’ tab. It shows the form to add a task. Fill general information.
1.The first section is Task Information, contains
- Task NameName of task
- Related toRelated to field defines the module which is related to a task Once you choose ‘related to’ field new fields will create below which contains modules of ‘related to’ field. eg.suppose you select project, two fields will add below it, project name and milestone of the project
- Responsible userPerson who responsible to complete the task
- DepartmentDepartment for which user create the task
- Start DateStart date of the task
- Due DateDue date of the task
- Estimated HoursApproximate time required to complete the task
2.The second section is Status, contains
- StatusShows status of the task, by default it is ‘Not Started’.
- ProgressDisplay’s progress of the task in percentage
3.The third section is Task Description
To add details about the task
4.The fourth section is Participants, contains
- MyselfSystem logged user
- EveryoneEveryone presents in system
- CustomSelected users from the user list
After filling the required field click ‘Create Task’ button to add the task.