User can navigate on the ticket details page by clicking on `ticket code ’ or ‘view action’ from the ticket list page or `ticket code ’ from ticket kanban.
On top of the ticket detail page contains timebar of the ticket. On left side contains company details, contact details and participants of tickets. Center part contains ticket details like ticket status (option to change the status), time worked, category, priority, replies, last replier, billing status, message. On right side there are options to change the status, change ticket category & change the priority of the ticket. Header of center piece has sub modules and extreme right corner has timer button where user can lock the time for the ticket.
1.Left sidebar contains the following details
- OrganizationDisplays client name, address and phone number
- PersonDisplays contact person, mail id and phone number
- ParticipantsDisplays owner and project manager details
- DetailsDisplays created date, open days and inActive days
2.Center part contains the following modules
- DetailsDetails tab displays all information about ticket like ticket status, time worked, billing status, etc
- RepliesUser can reply by following ways
- AttachmentAttachment tab shows Attachment list for the ticket, Ticket can add new Attachment by click on the new Attachment tab
- InvoiceThis tab has two options, one displays invoice list and the other is to create a new invoice.
- EstimatesThis tab has two options, one displays estimate list and the other is to create a new estimate.
- TimesheetThis tab has two options,Timesheet tab shows all the manually recorded time on the tickets and other is to create timesheet manually.
- TasksThis tab has two options, one displays tasks list and the other is to create a new task.
- NotesThis tab has two options,Notes tab shows all the notes as a timeline view and the other is to create notes by using CK Editor.
- MailsThis tab has two options,All Email Activities tab shows all the email made to the tickets and other is to view an email.
- ActivityThis tab displays activity list made to the tickets.
3.Right sidebar contains the following details
- Change statusIt shows status dropdown.Select one among them and click `Go` then status has been changed
- Change categoryIt shows category dropdown.Select one among them and click `Go` then category has been changed
- Change priorityIt shows priority dropdown.Select one among them and click `Go` then priority has been changed